ASSASSIN’S CREED® ODYSSEY – 1.4.0 PATCH NOTES
PATCH SIZES & DEPLOYMENT TIMINGS:
Xbox One: 6.2GB @ 6am UTC | 2am EDT | 8am CEST
PS4: 5.9GB @ 6am UTC | 2am EDT | 8am CEST
PC: 5.6GB @ 1pm UTC | 9am EDT | 3PM CEST
Please note that these timings are estimates and subject to change.
Check out the most notable changes with 1.4.0 below.
EPISODE 3 – JUDGMENT OF ATLANTIS – THE FATE OF ATLANTIS
- Added in-game support for Judgment of Atlantis.
LOST TALES OF GREECE
- Added in-game support for upcoming Lost Tales of Greece.
STORY CREATOR MODE
- Addressed an issue where the camera was twitching when pressing “next” during a dialogue.
- Removed mercenaries from the game when playing a Story.
- Added an autosave when completing a Story.
- Players will no longer be rewarded Abraxas after entering a Story Portal.
- Addressed an issue that would display Kassandra lines instead of Alexios (and vice versa) when testing a Story.
- The third tag in the Story info panel is now correctly aligned with the others and not obstructing the Story’s description.
- Allied relations will be removed if players set a kill objective on the same NPC further down the line.
THE FATE OF ATLANTIS
- [PC] Hades can no longer be fought again after switching worlds on a multi-monitor setup.
- [PC] DLC Torment of Hades achievements are no longer locked in the Steam overlay if conditions are met.
- Players are no longer able to carry the survivor in A Young Warrior’s Ghosts and throw her off a cliff, as she’s needed to finish the quest. … Trying hard not to judge that some of you even tried.
- Addressed an issue in Idiot Hunt that caused the NPC to be missing from the cave.
- Addressed an issue with the Poisoner of Athens that caused him to stop reacting to stealth attacks.
- Addressed an issue in The Warrior, the Eagle Bearer that prevented players from teleporting from the unique realm immediately after reaching the area.
- Addressed an issue that caused players to be stuck in place if an Isu adrenalin freeze cancelled the player’s Rain of Arrows.
- The player will now die accordingly if they activate Ares Madness and then jump off a bridge. “Only death can pay for life.”
- Enemies will continue attacking when players combine Vanish Enhanced and Rapid Fire Arrows.
- Addressed an issue in Dark Horse that prevented the next objective from appearing.
- Sentinel beam audio tracks will no longer trigger multiple times.
- The Shadow of Nyx effect will now stop when interacting with any stele.
- Improved Steles interaction animation when carrying objects.
- The “Damage Against Isu” perk will no longer be limited to the Elysium realm.
- Addressed an issue in Keeper and Kyros that prevented players from completing the quest.
- Addressed an issue that prevented the DLC: Enhanced Club challenge from unlocking when conditions are met.
- Addressed an issue in Daddy’s Home that prevented players from completing the quest.
- Addressed an issue in A Growing Perception that caused parts of its objective to not be completed.
LEGACY OF THE FIRST BLADE
- Addressed an issue that prevented Nestor’s clues to update in the menu.
- Ensured that Gergis the Herald stays with Hades after the Smoke & Fury quest disappeared.
- Addressed an issue in Persian Puppetry that prevented the quest objective to update.
- Addressed an issue in The Simple Life that prevented players from starting the mission.
- Players will now receive the Armor-Piercing Spear of the Unbreakable after killing Megakreon.
- Addressed an issue that prevented players from upgrading the Spear of Leonidas at the forge.
- Players will no longer take fire damage when the Mighty Visage is equipped.
- Addressed an issue that prevented players from being able to confirm the kill on Zoisme.
- Addressed an issue causing arrows to be stuck in your hand when meeting certain conditions.
- Addressed an issue that prevented players from completing Sins of the Past.
- Addressed an issue that prevented Ostracized from appearing.
- Addressed an issue that prevented the quest Memories Awoken from completing when the initial forge cutscene was skipped.
- Addressed an issue that caused Deimos to stop attacking the player after he’s performed Fury of Blood.
- Addressed an issue that prevented players from continuing with A Family Legacy quest.
- Eurylochos will now leave the ship in Sirens are a Boys Best Friend.
- Addressed a rare issue that could cause players to be missing all main story quests after loading a save.
- Addressed an issue with the cultist Hermippos that prevented players from confirming the kill.
- Addressed an issue that prevented players from interacting with the cultist Podarkes.
- Addressed an issue in Writhing Dead that prevented players from completing the quest in NG+.
- Addressed an issue in Island of Misfortune that prevented players from paying drachmae to Xenia.
- Addressed an issue that prevented players from completing Ashes to Ashes.
- Addressed an issue in Blood and Taxes, leading to incorrect voice overs.
- Addressed an issue in Stairway to Olympus that prevented the post-boss fight cutscene from playing.
- Addressed an issue in Modern Day where Layla could become stuck on a blue cloth.
- Addressed an issue in Public Opinion that caused the NPC to be invisible in cutscenes.
- Addressed various issues with the user interface.
- Pit Fighter’s Boots will now have warrior stats, as intended.
- Addressed an issue where ship upgrades would change from 100% to 1% under certain conditions.
- Loadouts slots will now unlock as intended when purchased.
- Addressed an issue with a lowered weakening amount when the DLC 2.1 is installed.
- Addressed an issue where several Ainigmata Ostraka wouldn’t be displayed as completed when the conditions are met.
- Players will no longer be able to duplicate the Hero’s sword in the ship storage. We. See. You.
- The “Switching Realms” message will now correspond with its actual key bindings.
- The Oracle gear items will now use their intended set data.
- The Sacred Covering will now be consistent between gameplay and inventory.
ABILITIES, ENGRAVINGS & PERKS
- Addressed an issue that could prevent players from chaining Rush Assassinations.
- Players will no longer become invulnerable after synchronizing a viewpoint with Rage ability triggered.
- Addressed an issue with the Rain of Destruction that prevented it from being used under certain circumstances.
- Addressed an issue when entering the area of effect of Artemis Trickery while carrying a paralyzed NPC that could lead to animation issues.
GRAPHICS, AUDIO & ANIMATION
- Addressed several misplaced textures.