Fixed Issues :
- [Fortnite][CS:Go]: Eliminated cases of stutter when Ultra low latency mode was enabled. 
- [Forza Motorsport 6/7]: The game may crash during gameplay. 
- [World of Warcraft]: The game may flicker at the character-selection screen. 
- [Notebook][GeForce GTX 970M]: The GPU clock speed on some notebooks is stuck at the base clock speed and does not boost. 
- [GeForce RTX 20 series][Forza Horizon 4][Gears of War 4][Gears 5]: Colored corruption may appear on some surfaces throughout the game. 
- [Firefox][G-SYNC]: When G-SYNC is enabled, flickering occurs with YouTube full-screen video playback on FireFox when hovering over the timeline. 
- [Control][DirectX 12 ][Pascal GPUs]: Blue-screen crash occurs pointing to nvlddmkm.sys when in-game software Ray Tracing is enabled. 
Open Issues :
- [G-SYNC]: NVIDIA G-SYNC might not be enabled automatically for monitors newly approved as G-SYNC-Compatible upon updating the driver. 
- To work around, enable the monitor by opening the NVIDIA Control Panel->Display->Set Up G-SYNC page, then select the display and select Enable settings for the selected display.
- [SpaceEngine]: The game crashes when launched. 
- [UBOAT]: The game crashes due to memory allocation issues when launching Sandbox mode from the main menu. 
- [Tom Clancy’s The Division II]: The game may crash when played in DirectX 12 mode.
- [FIFA 19]: The game may crash to the desktop.